Application Municipal Utilities
We provide independent engineering advice
and technical support to municipal utilities
Engineering from feasibility studies to project execution including system engineering and safety and risk management.
Tender support and assessing performance
Consulting on technical information required to ensure equipment RFI/Q responses meet technical requirements and simulating performance of responses against conditions required.
Providing oversight of project delivery, including project schedules, preparations of documents for subcontractors, order and invoice reviews.
Providing an interface with suppliers and performance of key activities including quality administration, scope and oversight of factory acceptance tests.
Management of construction activities, including contractor review and selection, attending status meetings at site.
Training and consultation on operations of hydrogen infrastructure.
Hydrogen system solutions
- Hydrogen production
- Heat integration
- Hydrogen Blending
- Export and trailer loading systems
- Hydrogen Refuelling Stations (HRS)
Technical concept design for utilities
High Level Concept Design
- Whole integrated system concept design.
- Balancing all municipal needs for decarbonisation.
- Balance of economy, effectiveness and efficiency.
Hydrogen System Design
Focusing on optimisation for:
- Decarbonising industrial applications.
- Availability of hydrogen for mobility.
- Site footprint and permitting limitations.
Heat integration design
Electrolysis + heat system designs for:
- Electrolysis to ~50-60c local heat use.
- Electrolysis plus heat pump to 100°c local heat use.
- Electrolysis plus heat storage to district heating network.
- Heat pump plus heat reservoir for district heating.
Our reference project
Owner’s engineer for a large mining client in the design of ultra heavy-duty refuelling system.
Comprehensive range of engineering services for integrated hydrogen systems.
Sign up for the LIFTE H2 Newsletter
Subscribe to stay up-to-date on all news, products and projects