Application Hydrogen Production
We cover the whole hydrogen scope from electron in to molecule out
Feasibility & Funding
Pragmatic technical and commercial feasibility study and initial design to support funding applications.
Front-end engineering design (FEED)
Full FEED support on: hydrogen infrastructure, ensuring hydrogen safety and adhering to regulatory compliance, laying the foundation for permitting processes.
Managing the entire project delivery process for hydrogen infrastructure, including engineering, construction management, procurement support and commissioning.
Training and O&M support
Ongoing support and training via Hydrogen Academy to optimize asset performance, ensuring the long-term efficiency of your electrolysis system and providing asset.
Our technical scope covers
- Water purification and power electronics
- Electrolyser incl. Balance of Plant
- Storage and compression
- Export system or piping to onsite use
Hydrogen scope can include
- Owner’s Engineer: independent engineering advice to asset owners, ensuring that your electrolysis project meets its objectives and operates efficiently.
- Export/Trailer Loading System: design and installation of a tailor-made export system based on production and demand profiles and performance requirements.
Our EU Auction Support
- Technical costing inputs for bid price determination (simplified financial model as required).
- Electrolyser capacity sizing (MWe).
- Hydrogen production volume determination
- Electrolyser procurement strategy recommendation.
Comprehensive range of engineering services for integrated hydrogen systems.
Sign up for the LIFTE H2 Newsletter
Subscribe to stay up-to-date on all news, products and projects