Application Hydrogen Mobility
We cover the whole hydrogen scope from hydrogen inlet to dispenser.
Feasibility & Funding
Identifying the most suitable technology solution considering hydrogen sourcing strategy (whether onsite or delivered hydrogen), site footprint and permitting restrictions.
Front-end engineering design (FEED)
Full support for the HRS site, including hydrogen safety and RCS advice, to providing the basis to initiate the permitting process.
Management of project delivery, including engineering for hydrogen infrastructure, construction management, procurement support and commissioning.
Training and O&M support
Training of site operators via Hydrogen Academy and providing asset optimisation support.
Our technical scope covers
- Water purification and power electronics
- Electrolyser incl. Balance of Plant
- Storage and compression
- Export system or piping to onsite use
Hydrogen scope can include
- Owner’s Engineer: independent engineering advice to asset owners.
- Export/Trailer Loading System: technical specifications and evaluation of technical offers of HRS equipment including performance analysis in a simulated environment.
Our reference project
Design, procurement and installation of HRS and hydrogen storage for gas distribution company.
Comprehensive range of engineering services for integrated hydrogen systems.
Sign up for the LIFTE H2 Newsletter
Subscribe to stay up-to-date on all news, products and projects